On behalf of our client, a global company who is leading in digital accessories, we are looking for a Development Manager Omnichannel / Customer Facing to become part of an enthusiastic and ambitious team to help realizing their large growth ambitions in IT & Digital.
The role of Development Manager focusses on the IT landscape and the people around all Customer facing processes and systems. The role is part of the IT MT and reports to the Director IT & Digital. Their IT mission is to follow the business with scalable solutions that simply work and to drive digitalization of their processes and integrations with their customer. The online landscape and applications will transform and the Development Manager plays a vital role in this to help create the future IT landscape and works towards this with the current agile teams, suppliers and users. The Development Manager also steers the portfolio of new functionalities and is full partner with business stakeholders.
Making a difference
• Developing and maintaining a vision, strategy and roadmap for the Online/ Customer Facing landscape | You need to know where they are going PLUS you need to get there
• Portfolio management | You steer new functionalities and support the balance run & change
• Manager | Lead and facilitate the Agile teams (internal and external specialists). As HR responsible you let team members grow in role, responsibility and quality
• Stakeholder management and collaboration with business stakeholders
• Vendor management | Manage suppliers of applications and external resources
• As member of the IT MT grow the IT department as a whole
With Each Other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything they do. With your team of approximately ultimo 15-20 opinionated and smart colleagues you can make the difference.
Team focus and team development, Delivering results, coaching, influencing, empowering skills and adaptability are clearly essential for the role of Development Manager Core Systems. Take ownership in a balanced way. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
• A master’s degree
• Minimal 5 years’ experience in IT development in a relevant role
• Strong knowledge on software and – development, especially web & app, CRM and CMS and package driven implementations
• Proven track record in stakeholder management, ability to establish consensus: you are a bridge between IT and business
• Enthusiastic about DevOps / Agile / LEAN methodologies
• It would be nice if you speak Dutch and if you were not able to read this text, probably it won’t work with us as English is a must
• You need to get things done so anything helping achieve that (yes, all buzz words like creative thinker, fast learner, independent and organized) is very welcome!
• Being a nice person and a bit fun
They don’t offer
They don’t offer a corporate environment with lots of people thinking to be important. Also you won’t find a readymade bed where everything is already worked out in processes and procedures. No, there is no pre-thought plan for your future. And probably they don’t pay as much as others (though we take care quite nicely by a good salary, bonus and benefit package, so don’t worry). But, what they do offer, is to give you a lot of space, to have responsibilities to take decisions and the means to do what you know is value add for the company and their people. Your expertise, enthusiasm and will to learn (and make mistakes) will make a difference. You’ll be working with a nice bunch of people, experienced, eager to grow and fun to have a drink with on a Friday afternoon.
About the Organisation
The organisation in question is a global company on a mission to simplify everyday life with clever solutions.
Their products are available in more dan 50 countries, in large retail stores and online platforms.
Sounds this like an exciting ride for you!?
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join as a Development Manager and make a difference to the team and their customers
Feel free to reach out to Martijn Brinkhorst of Deltasearch if you are interested in this role by email on email@example.com or by phone on +31 613 65 33 54.