On behalf of our client one of the biggest logistics companies in Belgium, we are looking to get in touch with an IT Support Engineer who will join a dynamic IT Team located in the heart of Antwerp. You might enjoy the unique view on the port of Antwerp on a daily basis.
As IT Support Engineer you deliver first and second line support of IT Systems. You will deliver IT services to 300 End users located in Belgium and in the Netherlands. In addition you can be involved in IT Projects (eg. Roll-out of new sites, migrations, upgrades).
You are responsible for the first line support regarding end user devices (thin clients, desktops, laptops, mobile devices, printers, barcode scanners). You will get in touch with suppliers in order to repair or buy end user devices. Working in an international IT community, you will be in contact on a daily basis with second level support around the world.
On top of the first level support, you will make sure the onboarding process of newcomers will be the best in class. You will ensure new employees receive a new account, mailbox and application access. You will install and configure all end user devices required for an employee to get the job done.
Knowledge & experience
· Master's or Bachelor's degree in IT or based on experience
· Good knowledge of IT Support processes
· Proven experience in supporting End-Users both with IT Infrastructure and Application related issues. Fluent in Dutch (supporting end users in Belgium and the Netherlands via phone – email – remote control)
· Technical terminology in French and English (communication with central IT Teams located around the world)
· Experience in an operational system and application role and/or a servicedesk organization is an asset
What they offer:
A market competitive salary package.
Feel free to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +32 3 303 42 37.