On behalf of one of the most innovative, international data solutions providers we are looking for a Manager Data who will lead a team of 50+ highly motivated data driven people.
You will be working in a true tech company that invests a lot in its people but also in the tools the employees need and want to do their job. You have a proven experience as a leader in the data domain with strong stakeholdermanagement Skills and a real team player with eye for people, can create a fun working environment in high performant culture.
- Motivate and lead the team toward the achievement of key goals and objectives adhering to established timelines.
- Build up and lead the Data Office organization.
- Provide leadership and direction in Data Strategy and Change, Data Architecture, Data Quality, Data Integration, BI, Data Streaming and Data Platforms & Tooling across the different teams within the Data domain.
- Proactive, driven to achieve results, support organization wide projects with data.
- Support and facilitate the team leads and their team members to grow in their personal development and their skillsets
- Manages and responsible for Data budget.
- Define clear roles and responsibilities in the Data Transformation Journey.
- Act as mentor/coach for the team leads
- Responsible (together with key stakeholders and HR) for the hiring and performance management of team members.
If you have any questions about this position or if you are interested in this role feel free to reach out to Martijn Brinkhorst of Deltasearch by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +32 3 303 42 37